|About Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong|
Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong conveniently located in Hong Kong’s leading commercial, shopping and entertainment district – Causeway Bay, it meets the needs of both business and leisure travelers.
Floor-to-ceilings glazing features throughout the 33-storey hotel tower, providing magnificent views of Hong Kong’s famous Victoria Harbour and park from many of the 266 guestrooms.
The design concept emphasizes comfort and spaciousness, and the size of the Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong rooms- from Standard rooms to Executive Parlour/Suites – are slightly bigger than other hotels in the same class.
Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong offers a free shuttle bus service to the shopping and business hub of Causeway Bay and to-and-fro the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre and 24-hour Complimentary In-room Broadband Internet Access.
Location: 3 minutes walk to MTR Tin Hau station
The swimming pool is closed in January to February.
Extravagant Privileges for Executive Parlour Guests:
- Unexpectedly spacious (430sq. ft.), comfortable and contemporary studio-style Harbour View Room
- Welcome Drink
- Morning Newspaper
- Complimentary Breakfast, Afternoon Tea & Evening Cocktail served at Panorama lounge
- Exclusive Use of the Panorama Club facilities, including desktop computer, extensive CD library, international newspaper & magazine
- In-room desktop computer with DVD Rom
- Express Check-in & Check-Out service at Panorama Lounge